Myopia Control Care
Live Life to the Max
Help Your child live life to the max with Proactive Myopia Management.
– No glasses.
– No daytime contact lenses.
Does any of the following apply to your child? If you answered yes to one or more … then Euclid overnight Ortho-K may be the right treatment option for your child.
- Your child is active in sports or high-energy sports.
- Your child is reluctant to wear glasses.
- One or both parents wear glasses, contact lenses, or had LASIK.
- Your child needed glasses before age 8.
- Your child’s prescription has changed more than -0.50D in a year.
- There is family history of macular degeneration, glaucoma, or retinal detachment.
If left untreated, your child’s myopia may potentially affect their eye health, emotional and social well-being, and performance in school and extracurricular activities.
Schedule your consultation today and find out more about Euclid Ortho-K treatment and whether your child is a candidate for these special lenses.